Tuesday 31 July 2007

New toy


OK so I recently started working with Creative Suite 3 (having skipped straight to it from Creative Suite 1) so I'm not sure if this filter was introduced in 2, and I therefore run the risk of looking soooo five minutes ago, but f*** it. THIS IS BRILLIANT. A filter that actually does something USEFUL (apart from Noise, I like Noise. Oh alright, and Unsharp Mask. And maybe Lighting Effects and Blur. But APART from those...).

Lens Correction. Where have you been all my amateur-photographic life? I can fix the dodgy fish eye on my ancient cheap digital camera! I can make aerial shots of brochures look FLAT. Skew-wiff perspective? Gone! And it even fills the transparent edges left by correcting dodgy fish eye! Oh these Adobe boffins are rather clever aren't they?

I think I'm in love.

No comments: