Sunday 29 July 2007

Hi there


Ok so I'm pretty new to this blogging malarkey so bear with me. I need to learn me some HTML so I can customise this page because these templates simply will not do. I'm planning on using this blog to showcase my new work and what I'm up to creatively speaking. I'm also going to be using it as something of a scrapbook of cool stuff I've found that has interested or inspired me. So its as much for my benefit as it is yours. Unless, of course, you think its all shit.

The illustration above is one of my recent 'favours for a friend'. A mural in her jewellery shop as part of a temporary exhibition. I do a lot of these favours for my mates, it doesn't pay the bills but they keep me interested when the day job is boring the tits off me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh did I not tell you the cheque is in the post. The mural went down particularly well and I reckon it will make you famous so the pay off is definaitely worth it!! Love the new blog but I really didn't need another site to lure me away from my daily duties!!

x x x x x x

Lady Lele said...

I know who you are anonymous! You can't fool me! I'll get you next time...