Sunday 6 February 2011

Whoops



I do believe I buggered off for a bit there, didn't I? That will never do. Sorry. It's down of course to the fairly reasonable excuse that the day job has me almost permanently up to my tits in it. And then I was away over Christmas and yaddayadda. Plus I'm about to embark on another of my all too infrequent jaunts about the globe too. So I'm sure I'll have plenty to say about that once I'm back.

In the meantime though, one of the little bits of freelance I DID do was for a friend of mine in London who has recently set up Alphabetical Studio. Cos he is a talented bugger yes he is.

Anyway, this bit of freelance was for a regenerative project called The Link, which was looking to transform a fairly grim area of South East London with a series of brightly coloured painted murals, all featuring positive, community-focused messages. I was asked to do 'Make a Connection'. Pretty sweet really. No chat yet on whether its actually been made into a mural but that would be super rad if it happens.

Watch this space.

No comments: