Sunday 6 February 2011

Oh yeah...


Oh, and another thing - as I've just realised I never updated after the post about the nomination - I only went and won a bloody Gold at the Roses Design Awards didn't I? For the Young Scot Annual Report featured in an earlier post. A wee jaunt to Manchester was had by myself and two of my digitally-minded colleagues, a dancefloor was thoroughly pwned, champagne quaffed and monster hangovers generated. Was fun.

Also, the photographer at the do was doing a mini shoot of all the winners after the awards. And I maaaaay have gotten a bit overexcited and pretended to..er... eat my award.

Still, as ridiculous as I look, the Drum clearly liked it as it ended up on the cover of the Roses Awards supplement the following week.

Oh.

Knickers.

Mais, je ne regrette rien.

No comments: